Designer Travel: Portable Organization
The Designer Travel organization system from Close To My Heart gives you an elegant solution for keeping your crafting supplies organized AND portable!
- Carry-all Case (Z6007) Hard-case bag with gold accents; attaches to trolley and fits paper insert or other Designer Travel storage cases. The Carry-all Case measures: 15″ x 8½” x 15¾”; front pocket: 11¼” x 1½” x 8¼”
- Paper Insert (Z6005) Six-pocket accordion-style insert sized to hold 12″ x 12″ paper; snaps into carry-all case, creating an additional two pockets. The Paper Insert measures 14¼” x 1¼” (15½” when expanded) x 10″
- Trolley (Z6006) Trolley Measures 13″ x 10½” (including pull-out foot); height with handle extended: 35″, 37″, or 39″
- Marker Case (Z6000) Holds up to 26 markers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case. The Marker Case meaures 13½” x 7½” x 2″
- Tool Case (Z6001) Five internal mesh pockets sized to hold various tools and embellishments; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case The Tool Case Measures 13½” x 6¾” x 2″
- Block Case (Z6002) Five internal mesh pockets sized to hold My Acrylix® blocks; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case. The Block Case measures 13½” x 6¾” x 2″
- Ink Case (Z6003) Holds 10 stamp pads with two movable dividers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case. The Ink Case measures 3¾”x 7½” x 5½”
- Stamp Case (Z6004) Holds 15 stamp sets with two movable dividers; zipper closure; fits inside carry-all case. The Stamp Case measures 6¾” x 7½” x 7¼”
You can also get a bundle of these products 50% off by hosting an online gathering with Me!
Just shoot through me an email when you want the online party to be & you have 30 days to collect orders under your name on my website to get you to the Level 3 for you to be eligible for this Exclusive Hostess Reward.
Till Next Time Maz
See how easy these Brilliant & gorgeous cards come together.
Ok you got your Welcome Home wreath kit, now what????
Well you might want to also get some of these items to help you put it together.
- Quilling Tool (Z1795) to help give the flowers & leaves some shape
- Bone Folder (Z1204) another fab tool you can use to give a bit of curl to your leaves
- Liquid Glass (Z679) to make sure those roses are secure
- Memory Book Glue Dots™(1772) I found these perfect to put together the succulents – stacking each cut on top of each other & getting them to stick & stay in place.
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) if you want to addd some colour from your Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads to your flowers & leaves. Sponge before or after you create your flowers, succulents & leaves. Both give a different look.
- Shimmer Brush-Gold (Z3316) I mean why not add some gold shimmer to your project!
- Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312) an perfect extra touch to the centre of your succulents
Adding all these items together gets you just over half way of earning the Welcome Home wreath kit FREE – there are plenty of brand new products that you’ll love that will get you the rest of the way 😉
Did you watch this short & sweet video on how easy it is to use some of the above mentioned tools to put your wreath together? Make sure you do it is fab!
For more Tips, Tricks & Ideas check out my Facebook event where I will post as often some fab ideas that you can use to create a fantastic wreath or even some other ideas to use the products for cards, scrapbook layouts & other paper crafting projects. Happy #papercraftingmonth
So I hope you join me in some papercrafting this month & create this amazing wreath.
Till Next Time Maz
Life is worth capturing and sharing!
Capturing and preserve memories and celebrate the relationships that matter most.
Check out this gorgeous video to remind us all paper crafters why we do what we do!
Make your life faster, simpler, and easier with Close To My Heart’s rolling tote. Simply pack it and go to any crafting event, knowing that all the right tools and tricks are stored safely inside.
Both the shoulder tote & the Rolling Tote are a must have & are now available. Stocks were limited but looks like now you can order to your heart’s content!
And if you haven’t got an organiser to go inside your tote yet, you can get your self a Medium Organizer or a Small Organizer to pack your crafting goodies to go inside.
Last minute gift?
Or got some money from Santa to spend on yourself?
Or just something you need to have?
Over stamping is a great way for layering stamped images to create the illusion of depth.
- Stamp first image onto card stock with a lighter-coloured ink pad.
- Over-stamp second image onto the stamped card stock with darker-coloured ink pad.
- Open areas of your top image will show through the underling colour.
- Try a mix of different inks such as white pigment ink over a coloured dye ink.
This card – using some of the stamps out of the free C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy and it makes a sweet little gift card for a present.
To get your exclusive C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE* just spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September.
>Find out More
To see more about Over stamping check out this video.