So today’s Fun Friday Technique got postponed till today – Sat due to power loss & minor flooding. All is well here no damage – but it is rather hard to create by candlelight.
So today I am showing you how you can use yours stamps to create a wet paper watercoloring background. This is easy but it can get a little messy, but looks pretty effective.
What you need
– You choice of colour Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad stick to two to three so you do not get muddy mixing of colours.
– Watercolour Paper
– Spray Pen filled with Water. These are great check out my Product Review on these fab pens
– Stamps of choice – I find ones that have a shadow & outline work great. I used the stamp set out of the Workshops Your Way® Here for You Cardmaking Kit which is only available till end of Apr 2017
– Spray liberal amounts of water onto your Watercolour Paper
– Randomly stamp your image with chosen colour & allow for it to bleed and run.
– If you need to spray with more water.
– Dry the background with a heat tool – tip turn the piece of card over & dry from both sides to make sure your card dries flat.
– Stamp the outline of the image in black over the coloured areas.
– Grab your Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen to add any other details as I did for the small rose.
I hope you enjoyed this Friday Fun Technique and I hope you give it a try over this weekend.
Till next time Maz