Create a watercoloured background is by inking or even painting directly onto a My Acrylix® Block, spritzing it with water, then stamping with it directly on the paper.
What is great about this technique is that you get a different look each time you try it so no card will look the same.
– If using the Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad smear the ink pad directly onto the My Acrylix® Block
– Spritz with a little water to help spread the ink
– Or paint the Watercolor Paints onto the My Acrylix® Block
– Smoosh the My Acrylix® Block onto the Watercolor Paper, you can move the block if you want to mix and blend the colours.
– Lift block to reveal the background to use on your next creation.
I hope you enjoyed this Friday Fun Technique and I hope you give it a try over this weekend.
Till next time Maz