Ok you got your Welcome Home wreath kit, now what????
Well you might want to also get some of these items to help you put it together.
- Quilling Tool (Z1795) to help give the flowers & leaves some shape
- Bone Folder (Z1204) another fab tool you can use to give a bit of curl to your leaves
- Liquid Glass (Z679) to make sure those roses are secure
- Memory Book Glue Dots™(1772) I found these perfect to put together the succulents – stacking each cut on top of each other & getting them to stick & stay in place.
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) if you want to addd some colour from your Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pads to your flowers & leaves. Sponge before or after you create your flowers, succulents & leaves. Both give a different look.
- Shimmer Brush-Gold (Z3316) I mean why not add some gold shimmer to your project!
- Gold Glitter Gems (Z3312) an perfect extra touch to the centre of your succulents
Adding all these items together gets you just over half way of earning the Welcome Home wreath kit FREE – there are plenty of brand new products that you’ll love that will get you the rest of the way 😉
Did you watch this short & sweet video on how easy it is to use some of the above mentioned tools to put your wreath together? Make sure you do it is fab!
For more Tips, Tricks & Ideas check out my Facebook event where I will post as often some fab ideas that you can use to create a fantastic wreath or even some other ideas to use the products for cards, scrapbook layouts & other paper crafting projects. Happy #papercraftingmonth
So I hope you join me in some papercrafting this month & create this amazing wreath.
Till Next Time Maz