I am always trying to create quick gift idea & cute packaging for those last minute gifts. One of the things I don’t mind giving is either cash or a gift card – for teenagers it is so much easier.
But I like to make it look good & give something a little extra for the recipient to enjoy on the day they get their gift.
Cue these cute little Christmas Gift Packs
So how did I turn the Designer Creations Paper Bags to create pockets to hold your treats & gift?
1. Lay the Designer Creations Paper Bags down so you can see the opening sitting up right
2. Fold the bottom right up to the opening
3. To hide the seam & to create the next level pocket, fold the seam down.
4. Stick it all together, decorate with some Gold Foil tape or Shimmer trim.
5. Add a gift card, cash & some yummy chocolates – these cute mini Tim Tams are perfect – if you don’t eat them all first that is!
Enjoy & share what you created using this idea.