This is one funky fold & it is so simple but so effective to make.
I thought I would share with you how I created the card. This card features the Hostess Stamp Better with a Friend. Normally you have to earn Hostess rewards to get this stamp, but for this month only you can get this stamp for $6.50 (that is cheaper than what you can buy t with your hostess reward!) when you spend $32.50 on current, retail priced stamps. > Check out the Offer
A great way to get this is to stock up on all the stamps that will soon retire. This way you will not miss out on your favourite stamps that you still haven’t got & get a fab deal & really you only need two or more stamp set to get this for $6.50! > See Retiring Stamps
1. Cut your base card 21cm wide x 15cm tall. This will allow your folded card to fit in a standard C6 envelope for easy posting.
2. Score your card at 10.5cm so that it folds in half.
3. Cut down along the middle fold 3cm & cut off the top of the left hand panel – this will be your front & the right side will be your inside card. It should look this.
4. Measure 3cm along the top & 6cm along the bottom & score a line. This will form a mountain fold & the front will sit at a jaunty angle on the front of the card.
5. Create your front panel for your stamp image. I made mine 6.5cm wide x 10cm tall. But I have also done a wider than tall front panel. Play with this measurement to work with your image. Sit it so that straight when close. This way when you open the card the front panel will be a slight angle.
For this card I added a Memory Book Glue Dots to hold the front fold down. But you do not have to do this.
Have fun creating this card & please share with me what you made using the instructions.