Today it is Father’s Day here in Australia – So Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there.
This is the sweet little mini card I made for Dad using the embossing resist technique.
- Stamp your image with pigment ink (such as versa mark or in my case – White Daisy Exclusive Ink
- Pour over Ranger™ Clear Super Fine Embossing Powder, tip off excess back into the container.
- Using a heat tool, heat gently over the image until the powder becomes raised & shinny.
- Using a different coloured Exclusive Ink pad, swipe over the ebossed design. The embossed design will resist the ink & stay the same colour.
- If you use clear powder – it will show up whatever colour ink you stamp underneath.
- Avoid overheating the powder and burning the paper when working with a heat tool.
This sweet little card – using some of the stamps out of the free C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy and it perfect to go with Dad’s pressie.
To get your exclusive C-sized stamp set #30yearsofhappy for FREE* just spend $30 on any current retail-priced stamps during the month of September.