So I thought I would start collecting my fav recipes nothing too hard – very simple easy but always gets people asking for the recipe. And I thought what better way than to use the Picture My Life Scrapbooking program I think I will make a recipe box for them too & laminate them? Haven’t got that far yet.
On the front I reduced the size of my photo digitally & printed off & cut the image out & stuck on.
On the back I have this recipe.
Butternut Snap Caramel Tarts
- 1 ½ x 250g packets Arnott’s Butternut Snap Cookie biscuits
- 1/2 to full tin of Carmel Top n’ Fill
- 250g chocolate melted
- Place biscuits into a 40ml round bottomed patty pan. Bake for 2 to 3 minutes or until the biscuits soften in a 200°C oven. Press with spoon to form indentation.
- Allow biscuits to cool
- Spoon Carmel Top n’ Fill into indentation & refrigerate for 25 min
- Melt chocolate & cover the tarts & refrigerate again until set.
Give it a go you will love it.