Have You Never Been Mellow?
If you answered Yes then maybe you should try creating something for no reason.
After a long day at work or school, what are your favourite ways to wind down and decompress?
For me it is to create & have fun in the process.
I like to read, draw & paint & I do create sort of for work but I do not find it very creative.
I also have an hour half journey home from work so that is when the art journal or the laptop comes out I either draw in pen or onto illustrator. And then if I still need to unwind or to continue to create, then craft stuff comes out & I just play with it.
I have nothing in my mind to actually make anything as long as I just create.
Need other ideas on how to Mellow out?
– All Things Cute and Beautiful | Being Chill!
– Daily Prompt: Never been mellow? Me? | Pinay New Yorker
– eastelmhurst.a.go.go | they call me mellow yellow, quite rightly
– wisskko’s blog | Bookstore
– Musings | A Cold Beer & I’m So Mellow
– Evil Queens & coffee beans | …and relax
– The Land Slide Photography | Mellow?
– See how other mellow, decompress & wind down & check out daily prompts new look