Have you seen how the metallic trend has made its way from the fashion runway to scrapbooking & cardmaking?
With molten metal shades and glittering golds, bronzes, silvers hotting up and mirror metallic finishes and iridescent colours. Nothing says Luxury like Precious Metals!
With lovely gold washi tape (my fave is the Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape that I have been using on just about everything) & brass & silver embellishments like the Durables Triangle Artisan Studs it is so easy to incorporate the metallic trend & get that feel of luxury.
I have found some great examples of people using the metallic trends in their papercrafting:
– The Paper Cut Blog: who uses gorgeous Embossed Metallic Constellation Jade cardstock to great effect.
– Scrapbook Creations: who show you how to foil chipboard to make your all important metallic accessory to decorate your next papercraft creation.
– Linda Higgins: who made a great card & combined some gold washi with a great embossed image.
– Jen’s Creative Class: who has beautifully combined the Dreamer Stamp set with Ivy Lane card making kit (which contains the lovely Gold Shimmer trim & shimmery Sequin Dots – you can only get these items in this kit) to make some stunning cards
– The Scrap Tree: Pairing Purple & Gold beautifully together in a fun & funky layout
Have your tried out the metallic trend?
Make your next scrapbooks, cards or papercraft creation shine with one or more of these products: